Today we visited our first so called cave! It is called Rock Bridge Memorial State Park. The rock bridge was created by the collapse of a section of a cave which resulted in a small arch of rock being left to form a natural bridge over the creek.
Enjoy some of the beautiful pictures
- Pet Art Exhibit in London: This is the world’s first art exhibit for dogs. Not only does it have art work for dogs but it is designed to visually please and is hung at dog eye level! It also has interactive art like a giant dog bowl filled with balls! Here’s hoping it makes it way to the states!
- Camp Dogwood: We were lucky enough to spend a weekend at Camp Dogwood for their Winter Un-Camp. Winter Un-Camp is one of three different camps they offer. A weekend full of fun dog friendly activities and seminars. Plus fun with like minded people. Why not take a vacation with your pup!!!
- Lancaster Dog Park: You seariously gotta see this to believe this. Lancaster Dog Park now known as Beau’s Dream Dog Park at Buchanan Park was the winner of the Beneful Dream Dog Park Makeover. It received 500,000 to redesign the dog park, and the COOLEST among coolest things…the Ball Throwing Tree. Yes you heard that. They designed a tree to throw balls for the pups. If you’re ever near Lancaster Pennsylvania check it out.
- Purina Pawsway: An interactive, entertaining museum for you and your pup located in Toronto, Canada. This places holds tons of exciting events and activities and admission is always free.
- Purina Farms: Located outside of the beautiful St. Louis is a place called Purina Farms. This unique place holds tons of dog shows and trials, tons of dog friendly events. You need to explore Purina Farms!
- Petsmart Patio at Chase Field: We all know Petsmart the huge pet store, but they now have a pet friendly patio at Chase Field home of the Arizona Diamondbacks. During the summer they hold “Dog Days of Summer” where you can take your pup out to the ball game, sit in dog friendly seating and dog friendly concessions. There is also an indoor (air conditioned) and outdoor dog park to socialize with friends.
- Parkground Cafe: Located in Atlanta, Georgia is this adorable gem some just drive by and don’t realize this little coffee shop had their own fenced dog park! Enjoy some coffee and let your pup have some fun with friends.
- Tailwags Playground: Located in Columbus, Ohio is this new indoor dog park. Still in the works is their own dog friendly cafe as well. Free wifi allows you come by with your pup and read a book or work on homework. They offer tons of different events as well. In town check them out! Fingers cross Lexington gets one soon! Perfect for rainy or cold days!
- Captain Mikes Dolphin Tour: Take a “3 hour tour”(bad joke). Why not take your boat trip with your pup to see dolphins! I know my pups would love to meet a dolphin! Captain Mikes Dolphin tours are pet friendly!
- Dog Bark Inn: A bed and breakfast in a BIG BEAGLE! Thats right, a giant building built to look like a beagle and a beagle pup is available to rent between April and October.
- Fort DeSoto Beach: One of the top 10 dog beaches in the USA. Enjoy a lazy day at the beach where you pup can run off leash and enjoy swimming in the gulf!
Be sure to save this link and come back. We are always adding to the list!
Have you been to any of these? Do you have some to add to the list. Please let us know!
- Have a photo taken with a Celebrity
- Go for a boat ride
- Find a pet friendly bar
- Take a pet-friendly tour of our city
- Go Camping
- Go on a road trip across the country
- Check out the ocean
- Go to a concert
- Play in the rain
- Play in the snow
- Hike a Mountain
- Get certified as a Canine Good Citizen
- Star in a commercial
- Start a dog friendly business
- Visit the mostly friendliest cities in America
- Have a sculpture done of us
- Learn a unique trick
- Attend a dog camp Camp Dogwood
- Receive a ribbon for a competition
- Meet a monkey
- Write a book
- Start a blog (hehe)
- Visit all the dog parks in our state
- Have a birthday party
- Become therapy dogs
- Go to the zoo
- Watch a movie at a drive in theater
- Swim in a pool
- Have our own facebook page
- Ride in a convertible
- Get a Doggy Massage
- Go on a doggy cruise
- Ride first class on an airplane
- Go to an amusement/theme park
- Get over 1,000 followers on Instagram
- Swim with Dolphins
- See a Pet Psychic
- Compete in an agility competition
- Compete in a Badass dash K9 Competition
- Go dog sledding
- Go on a hot air balloon ride
- Jump on a trampoline
- Hike a snowy mtn
- Have a fire hydrant named after us
- Go whale watching
- Have professional photos done
- Compete in a “Barn Hunt” competition
- Travel Overseas
- Visit an orchard
- Meet Betty White
See the ceremonial start of the Iditarod Sled Dog Race
Attend Purina’s #Betterwithpets Summit
Go on the Breaking Bad trolley tour
Woofstock in Canada https://woofstock.ca/
Have some other cool things we should add to our bucket list???? Comment below!
Lakeside Cottage (Sliding Rock Cabins)
- Large Fenced-in area
- Outside Fire pit
- Good Size Cabin
- Pool Table
- Hot Tub not covered
- No cable or satellite
- Looks more like beach house than cabin
- Not available anymore
Twas the night before Vacation, when all through the house
All creatures were stirring including the mouse! (Hamster)
The suitcases was zipped and car tightly packed
in hopes that tomorrow we wouldn’t react
The Pups (that’s us) was not ready to sleep
and Mommy and Daddy were wishing we hadn’t peaked
Our leashes were hung but our bags were gone
we knew that the time had….OH No my kong!
We are ready for this trip we just can’t wait
til 9am tomorrow its gonna be great!
Mom and Dad have been planning our summer vacation. Here’s what they got so far….but they need help! Comment below and let us know if you’ve visited before and what you enjoyed doing???
Saturday June 20th we will leave!
We will be spending at lest one night in the following cities! (help us find cool and fun things to do!)
Fort Myers FL
Smokey Mtns TN
Home on July 3rd