We have a love/hate relationship with the UPS man. But luckily when he comes it usually means we got something good. And look….
It was good.
This post is sponsored by Only Natural Pet and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer NetworkTM to help spread the word about Only Natural Pet, but the OK dog’s only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Only Natural Pet is not responsible for the content of this article.
This amazing company called Only Natural Pet ® sent us this pawsome box of goodies. Between the Dehydrated Turkey & Sweet Potato Food, Grain Free Jerky Strips & of course the Yaks Milk Chew, its hard to decide what we are more excited about.
I mean, really Ma? Stain & odor remover? Are we that bad?
Hi all, I’m taking the keyboard away from these furry ones to tell you WHY I am so excited about Only Natural Pet-Pet Stain & Odor Remover “Mandarin Green Tea”
My Top 5 Reasons I am excited to try
Only Natural Pet
Pet Stain & Odor Remover
Mandarin Green Tea Scent
- IT SMELLS AMAZING!!!! Seriously… make this in to a candle and I will have it lit in every room.
- Made with all natural organic enzymes. Now I am not on the whole “organic kick” but if a product is safe and works great it’s got my support!
- It’s safe to use on carpet, upholstery, and hard surfaces… so pretty much anywhere your fluffy ones can make a mess!
- Eliminates odors & discourages those furry ones from coming back to the same spot!
- THE SMELL. I am pretty sure I’ve mentioned this before, but man, this product smells amazing!!!
This non-toxic formula has no harsh chemicals or odors and smells great. It uses a blend of enzymes, biocatalysts, organic surfactants and organic cleaning agents that work naturally to remove stains and odors. Odors can include urine, feces, blood, vomit, food and mildew. It’s safe to use on carpets, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels & carriers. This awesome formula lifts and breaks down the offending compounds, removing unsightly stains and eliminating odors to discourage pets from returning to the stained area.
Although I’m good with not having messes to clean up lately, its only a matter of time before I can use this amazing smelling organic formula to clean
- Cat vomit from Celeste eating too fast and trying to keep the other kitties from stealing her food.
- Koda’s incontinence from when she hears thunder and we’re not home and she pees all over the kitchen floor.
- Ossian’s mess when he takes his food bowl filled with wet food and runs to the living room with it, slobber-ly gulps it up, and leaves quite a few traces on the carpet.
Yeah this 24 oz bottle may not last long.
Get your own bottle of this amazing smelling stain and odor remover HERE
Check out the other pawsome products brought to you by Only Natural Pet. ®
Stay tuned for a full review of this exciting product.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Only Natural Pet and the BlogPaws® Pet Influencer NetworkTM. The opinions and text are all mine.