3810 Church Street Newton, Ohio 45244
Type of Park: Private Off-Leash Dog Park
Surface Area: Grass, concrete walking area, large rock path, and rubber mulch
Stimulating Activities: swimming pond & dock, large water fountains, doggy play set, agility equipment-including tunnels and teeter
Cooling: water sprinklers & swimming pond give plenty of water to drink, also a water fountain inside the park, quite a few shade trees, a picnic shelter as well
Separate Areas: No – All dogs are temperament tested before entering the park-so small and large can stay together.
Greenage: four or five waste bag and trash stations throughout park (you don’t have to walk far to get a bag or deposit one)
Human Comfort: picnic shelter & picnic tables- benches and chairs throughout the park, men and women built in bathrooms, large screen TV, drink & snack bar, lots of events including football games on the big screen
Location: Just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio (Click here for directions)
Membership: Annual membership or month/day passes available. All dogs must have current vaccinations (proof off) and pass a temperament test.
Rules and Policies
- Early termination of monthly payment programs carries a 90-day same rate fee
- Members can upgrade to a new program at any time during their membership. Simply notify us and we will adjust your rate on the next billing cycle
- No downgrades permitted
- Members receive a membership card (may be a picture card) that is used to access Park facilities
- All Members are required to sign a contract and waiver
- All dogs are required to have current shot and vaccination records
- All dogs are subject to temperament testing before permitted in the Park
- We reserve the right to ask a customer to remove their dog from the park at anytime and/or revoke a membership
** All memberships expire at the end of the season in which they were purchased.
** Weather permitting. Park closes due to severe weather, rainy or snowy weather or when emergency maintenance is required. Additionally the park hours may vary due to special events. In all cases the Park reserves the right to close the facility or amend its hours of operation at any time without notice; however the Park will endeavor to notify its Annual, Seasonal and Summer Members via Facebook or email.
What makes the park unique: Well-trained staff, clean swimming area, lots of stimulation for dogs, all dogs temperament tested, lots of events and great human comforts
TheOKdogs Rating: 5 paws out of 5